EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — East Peoria Police Chief Steve Roegge will be resigning.
East Peoria Mayor John Kahl has confirmed that Chief Roegge will be resigning this Friday, October 16.
Chief Roegge was sworn in as chief of police in March 2019. He has served the Peoria Police for 31 years.
This Story will be updated when more information is available.
- Pope ends public audiences, limits numbers at Christmas as virus surges
- WATCH LIVE: Tri-county health officials give weekly update
- Not cooking a bird? Get your deep-fried turkey fix at this fast food joint
- As the 2020 presidential race nears its end, these are key dates ahead of Election Day
- Three COVID-19 related deaths reported in tri-county area Thursday