NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Connect Transit annoused that they will be requiring passengers to wear Face masks or coverings Friday.
The new policy will go into effect Sunday April 26. Connect Transit hopes the policy will help protect both its passengers and drivers from COVID-19.
Connect Transit had already been operating on a reduced service schedule, and have been allowing no more than 10 passengers on a bus at a time.
- ‘Symbol of hatred’: No charges after KKK flag hangs next door to Black family’s home
- Kindergarten registration at Unit 5 opens Wednesday
- Texas lawmaker concerned about COVID-19 risk at the border
- Illinois to receive 83,000 doses of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- At least 13 dead after SUV carrying 25 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border