TAZEWELL COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Months after Travis Reinking was found guilty on 16 charges, including four counts of first-degree murder, his father was also found guilty.

Travis was sentenced to life without parole in February after he shot four people inside a Nashville area Waffle House in 2018.

Friday in Tazewell County Court, Jeffrey Reinking, Travis’ father, was found guilty of unlawful delivery of a firearm, a class 4 felony.

Prosecutors allege the gun Jeffrey gave to his son was the one used to murder the four patrons of the restaurant. They also said Jeffrey gave the gun to his son Travis, knowing Travis had been a mental health patient within the last five years.

Friday, testimony was heard from a former Tazewell County deputy, a Morton police officer, and Jeffrey.

The primary focus was a May 2016 incident in the parking lot of a CVS in Morton, where Jeffrey and two other family members were also present.

Officers testified that they spoke to Travis about delusions he was having, where he mentioned that the singer Taylor Swift was stalking him and hacking his electronics. This led to Travis being taken to a UnityPoint Health behavioral center, where he stayed for 7 days.

Prosecutors stated they believed Jeffrey knew his son had received treatment, due to him visiting the facility and being present during the CVS incident.

The defense said while Jeffrey knew Travis was taken to UnityPoint Methodist, he did not know that his son received treatment.

Jeffrey also suggested that he believed Travis could have been taken to the hospital due to an injury he had.

Following the trial, Jeffrey Reinking’s attorney said that he was disappointed in the outcome.

“My client was not malicious, he did not have any designs or trying to promote violence. He thought he was doing the right thing relative to his adult son, perhaps for the wrong reasons and I hope that’s taken into consideration during the sentencing hearing,” said Kevin Sullivan, Jeffrey Reinking’s attorney.

Jeffrey will face one to three years in prison and up to a $25,000 fine. His sentencing hearing has been scheduled for June 17 at 10 a.m.