EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD)– The East Peoria Police Department and fire department came to four-year-old Dylan’s home Sunday to bring some cheer on his special day. Dylan waved to the first responders as they rolled by, blaring their horns and sirens.
Dylan also got a gift from the officers later seen in the video.
The department made the post saying, “Our buddy Dylan was bummed when his birthday party had to be canceled, so some of our officers and hosers stepped up to make his day special! Happy 4th birthday Dylan!”
- Peoria’s Children’s Home speaks to local foster care need
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- New boutique opens Friday in Peoria’s Warehouse District
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- White bison at Wildlife Prairie Park need to be named