PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Gebby’s Family Restaurant has announced that it will be reopening Tuesday.
The restaurant temporarily closed in July, and said it has undergone a quarantine makeover.
Gebby’s will be open for normal business hours from 6 a.m. — 2 p.m. They will be offering indoor and outdoor dining as well as carry out.
Gebby’s Family Restaurant is located at 736 E. War Memorial Dr. in Peoria and can be reached at (309) 685-7811.
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Tailgate N’ Tallboys returning to Peoria in 2021
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- DeAndre Houston-Carson is helping the Bears’ defense close games in 2020