PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Baldovin Construction is giving Haddad’s Restaurant on W. Main St. a makeover.
A grant offered by Baldovin’s Revamp Peoria campaign made the makeover possible. Owner Tony Haddad sent a statement Monday saying the Haddad family is both humble and grateful to welcome a new look to the location.
“This new look will display the hard work and dedication our parents had to try to better and take care of the Peoria community,” Haddad said.
“It is humbling that we are able to be awarded this opportunity to continue the legacy of both our father who passed away in 2015 and our mother who passed away this Sunday.”
- Students protesting ICE, want Bradley to become sanctuary campus
- Protesters want city leaders to bailout Peoria Fire Department, save stations on chopping block
- Local Sports Roundup For September 26, 2020
- World War II veteran laid to rest near family after 7 decades
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG