NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Two outstanding Faculty members are being recognized at Heartland Community College.
Professor Wayne Bass is the recipient of the 2020 Outstanding Full-time Faculty Award and Dr. Janet Titus is the recipient of the Outstanding Part-Time Faculty Award.
Bass is a faculty member in the Liberal Arts and Social Sciences teaching humanities and religious studies. Dr. Titus teaches Psychology in the Liberal Arts and Social Sciences area at Heartland Community College.
The award recipients will be recognized during the Board of Trustees teleconference meeting April 21.
- 29-year-old indicted for Peoria homicide
- Unit 5 goes remote for remainder of semester; D87 continues Hybrid Model
- Cake Shoppe in Bartonville closing after over 40 years in business
- Salvation Army Red Kettles going silent due to COVID-19
- ‘If my kids can’t brighten up my day what am I living for,’ Mom and six kids separated after being kicked out of shelter