HENRY, Ill. (WMBD)– Sunday evening rumors of a foot being reeled in from a local marina in Marshall County have been dispelled by the Henry Police Department.
In a Facebook post Sunday night, the department said it was not real human remains. The department wrote, “Any related post on Facebook or any other social media platform that you may have seen is false information. There is no threat to the public at this time.”
The Marshall County Sheriff’s Department also confirms the foot was fake, saying over the phone it was a Halloween prop.
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests
- Nick Foles on joining the Bears: ‘Let’s just play ball, man. I love this offense.’