WEST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A house fire in the 2400 block of West Kellogg Street in West Peoria has caused a section of Sterling to be blocked off.
A Peoria County sheriff’s deputy said no one was injured in the fire.
Multiple departments including Limestone, West Peoria and Peoria Heights Fire were on scene.
The cause of the fire is unknown but does not appear to be suspicious at this time, according to the deputy.
This story will be updated.
- Senate committee debates federal paid leave policies
- Deadline to apply for vacant Peoria City Council seat approaching
- Tri-county report shows 4 deaths, 47 additional cases of COVID-19
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $475 million, drawing tonight
- Charles Grodin, star of ‘Midnight Run,’ ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ dies at 86