WEST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A house fire in the 2400 block of West Kellogg Street in West Peoria has caused a section of Sterling to be blocked off.
A Peoria County sheriff’s deputy said no one was injured in the fire.
Multiple departments including Limestone, West Peoria and Peoria Heights Fire were on scene.
The cause of the fire is unknown but does not appear to be suspicious at this time, according to the deputy.
This story will be updated.
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Coronavirus pandemic blamed for rise in violent crimes across the U.S.
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Can the Illinois Money Match program find your cash? Check here