Make this your new go-to breakfast! These creamy overnight oats are quick and delicious and you can experiment with different flavors!
Orange Dreamsicle Ingredients:
- 1/3 Cup of Quick Dry Oats
- 1/4 Cup of Lite Whipped Topping
- 2 Ounces of Skim Milk
- 3 Tablespoons of Non-fat, Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Juice
- A Pinch of Orange Zest Garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Orange
1. Combine the first six ingredients in a jar and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Garnish with diced orange. Serve cold.
German Chocolate Delight Ingredients:
• 1/3 Cup of Quick Dry Oats
• 1/3 Cup of Skim Milk
• 1/3 Cup of Non-fat, Vanilla Greek Yogurt
• 2 Teaspoons of Cocoa Powder
• 1 Teaspoon of Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
• 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Pecans
• 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Coconut Flakes Garnish
• 1/2 Tablespoon of Chopped Pecans
• 1/2 Tablespoon of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a jar and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Garnish with pecans and coconut flakes. Serve cold.
Love Good Day Central Illinois? We love you, too. And you can have all the hijinks delivered to your inbox every weekday morning. Sign up and subscribe to our Daily Newsletter.