WEST DES MOINES, Iowa (WMBD) — Hy-Vee announced that it will be offering free full-service fueling at its Hy-vee Fast & Fresh stores to help combat the spread of COVID-19 Tuesday.
At select locations, drivers will be able to select “Fuel Help” on fuel pumps from at least 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week. The service can also be used to order food or items from the store.
Hy-Vee employees will meet customers at their vehicles, and accept cash or credit card. Employees will also be wearing gloves during every transaction for added safety.
- Two Teams, One Coach: Matt Chapman Busy at Normal Community This Fall
- People rally outside of Peoria County Election Commission Office, touting the Fair Tax
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- Judge Barrett joins Supreme Court as new justice, Democrats worried for future of the country
- Election Day lead-up sees record early voting in many states