WEST DES MOINES, IA. (WMBD) — Two Hy-Vee products have been recalled due to possible contamination of Listeria monocytogenes.
The two products are the Hy-Vee Short Cuts Pot Roast Mix (UPC Code 0272083305352) and Hy-Vee Short Cuts Grill/Oven Ready Veggie Mix (UPC Code 0272104105992).
In a statement, Hy-Vee officials say no illnesses have been reported, but the potential for contamination was discovered during a routine sampling at the production facility.
All affected products have a “Best if Used By” date of Dec. 3, 2020.
- Weekly Discoveries | Discover Peoria 11/25/20
- Local health officials monitoring COVID-19 for the holidays, enforcing mitigations
- Pekin Fire Department gifts bike to long-time Kroger employee
- Courthouses navigate COVID-19, most court hearings going remote
- McLean County man starts fundraiser to help local veterans overseas