PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that it will be rescgeduling its sholder work to July 7, Monday.
The Shoulder will close to pour a foundation for new overhead sign structure. The closure should last from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Motorist should expect delays when driving westbound on Interstate 74 at the Illinois 6 interchange. Drivers should obey the posted speed limit and stay alert for workers.
- Illinois shares the science behind its mitigation efforts
- Sheriff Jones offers to help celebrities leave the U.S. if Trump wins reelection
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- Family of late NBA coach Jerry Sloan puts Hall-of-Famer’s Illinois estate up for sale