NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois State University Police issued a crime advisory Saturday.
The advisory is in response to an incident that happened around 11:30 p.m. Friday.
Officers of the Normal Police Department were called to a party at 200 W. Willow street after a resident reported seeing a male display a handgun in his waistband during an argument with another person.
The subject fled the area before police arrived.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call normal police at (309) 454-9535, or McLean County Crime Stoppers at (309) 888-1111.
- ISU Women Lead Wire to Wire to Beat Bradley, 66-54
- Those in Peoria’s Muslim community hopeful after Biden reverses Trumps travel ban
- Hy-Vee offering COVID-19 vaccines by appointment
- Bloomington District 87 to continue hybrid learning for the foreseeable future
- GM of Peoria Civic Center hopeful about future, event organizers adapt in the meantime