PEORIA COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Sheriff’s office has shut down traffic at the intersection of Rt 78 and 23400 W Southport Thursday.
The intersection was shut down due to a traffic accident and is expected to be shut down for about an hour.
No information is currently available about the accident.
The roads were reopened around 7:59 p.m. Thursday.
- Fire destroys mobile home in Peoria Saturday morning, 1 taken to hospital
- IDPH announces 5,152 new cases of COVID-19, 97 new deaths
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Open for Business: Peoria record store owner pushes through health scares, pandemic to keep tunes spinning
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?