PEORIA COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Sheriff’s office has shut down traffic at the intersection of Rt 78 and 23400 W Southport Thursday.
The intersection was shut down due to a traffic accident and is expected to be shut down for about an hour.
No information is currently available about the accident.
The roads were reopened around 7:59 p.m. Thursday.
- IVC’s Grant Beating Girls and Boys and Golf Course
- Players react to no Friday night lights in Metamora
- Day of Play continues despite the pandemic
- South Side Mission in Peoria changing the way it operates this Thanksgiving
- Peoria Police looking for a missing juvenile