KNOX COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — A 60-year-old man was arrested for transporting 28.6 pounds of cannabis at the Amtrak train station in Galesburg.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Department worked with Amtrak police and Galesburg Police K-9 to arrest Michael Davis.
Davis was arrested for Possession with intent to deliver over 5,000 grams of cannabis and Cannabis Trafficking.
Davis is currently being held in Knox County jail awaiting bond.
- Peoria Company Ready to Give Cross Country Runners Closure with Championship Races
- District 87 announced the passing of retired swim coach
- Art Inc. host Dia De Los Muertos fundraising event
- One Dead after go-cart semi accident
- Peoria’s CJ Elger Makes it To World Series