Slow Cooker Canadian bacon and Potato Chowder
Source: Taste of Home Magazine
What you need:
* 2 cups chunked Yukon gold potato/purple potatoes
* 2/3 cup dice carrots
* 1 tsp. minced garlic
* ¾ cup diced onion, red
* 4 cups no salt added chicken broth
* ¼ tsp. Thyme, dried
* 1 tsp. Black pepper
* ¾ cup diced Canadian bacon
* 1 cup fat free evaporated milk
All you do:
1. Add potatoes, carrots, garlic, onions, thyme, pepper, and Canadian bacon to crock pot. Leave evaporated milk out.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours. Stir in evaporated milk. Let it cook for a few minutes and then serve!
*Add a side salad to complete this meal!