PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Illinois American Water said they are closing off the intersection of N University St. and W War Memorial Dr. Friday, July 10 for water service repairs.
The northbound right lane of N. University St. will be shifted to the left lane. The eastbound War Memorial Dr. outside right turn lane to northbound University St. is also closed.
Illinois American Water said once the repairs are completed, all excavated areas will be restored and the lanes will be open as soon as possible. No official timeline for those repairs was given.
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- Edwards girl raising money for charity with ‘Piper’s Perfect Pops’
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Tazewell County Republicans host meet and greet with newly-appointed state Sen. Sally Turner
- IDPH announces 1,780 new cases of COVID-19 in Illinois, 34 additional deaths