PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Illinois American Water said they are closing off the intersection of N University St. and W War Memorial Dr. Friday, July 10 for water service repairs.
The northbound right lane of N. University St. will be shifted to the left lane. The eastbound War Memorial Dr. outside right turn lane to northbound University St. is also closed.
Illinois American Water said once the repairs are completed, all excavated areas will be restored and the lanes will be open as soon as possible. No official timeline for those repairs was given.
- Peoria Police hoping to identify person of interest
- Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening