PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Laser Light Nights will be returning to the Dome Planetarium with three shows Saturday.
The three shows include Laser Journey at 6 p.m., That 80’s Laser show at 7:15 p.m., and Laser Vinyl at 8:30 p.m.
The Laser Light Nights showcase multicolored laser light shows set to the music of bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, U2, and more. Tickets are $7 for the public and $5 for members.
Guests will be required to practice social distancing during the event.
The next Laser Light Night will be held on August 8 and September 12. Those interested in attending can purchase tickets online.
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests