BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — A Leroy High School teacher accused of having inappropriate communication with a student pleads not guilty in a Mclean County courthouse Friday morning.
33-year-old Brandon Reynolds is charged with grooming a Class 4 felony.
According to court records, Reynolds had inappropriate conversations with a then 16-year-old girl through text messages and on Snapchat back in May 2019.
Reynolds is due back in court on Dec. 3.
- Area Wrestlers Bring Home ‘Unofficial’ Class 1A State Championships Thursday
- Facet Technologies sets up new headquarters in Peoria’s Fourth District
- Open for Business: ‘The Baking Baer’ food truck makes community debut
- Rain creates a potential for flooding; how highway departments prepare and ways to protect your home
- Florida pastor and son arrested for storming U.S. Capitol