BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — A Leroy High School teacher accused of having inappropriate communication with a student pleads not guilty in a Mclean County courthouse Friday morning.
33-year-old Brandon Reynolds is charged with grooming a Class 4 felony.
According to court records, Reynolds had inappropriate conversations with a then 16-year-old girl through text messages and on Snapchat back in May 2019.
Reynolds is due back in court on Dec. 3.
- 467 new cases of COVID-19, 85% of ICU beds being used in McLean County
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- THE MORNING AFTER: Where hope began in the Nagy era is where it fades
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target