BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — A Leroy High School teacher accused of having inappropriate communication with a student pleads not guilty in a Mclean County courthouse Friday morning.
33-year-old Brandon Reynolds is charged with grooming a Class 4 felony.
According to court records, Reynolds had inappropriate conversations with a then 16-year-old girl through text messages and on Snapchat back in May 2019.
Reynolds is due back in court on Dec. 3.
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- Two rescued from house fire in Pontiac
- A group of local parents advocates for “justice, equity” within Peoria Public Schools
- D87 board will soon vote to cement the late Coach Bob Loy’s legacy
- After many years of service to the Kickapoo community, one mechanic is ready to shift gears