NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker was at Illinois State University Wednesday to talk about the 2020 Census and the importance of being counted in Normal.
- Bond set at $25K for ‘Dreadhead Cowboy’ after horse ride on Dan Ryan
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- Former Peoria Bishop passes away Thursday; funeral to be in Peoria
- Unit 5 students returning to in-person learning in October