BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker joins local leaders in Bloomington to discuss more details on the $46 million in the first wave of payments for small businesses through the Business Interruption Grants (BIG).
Pritzker said McLean County will receive 25 BIG grants, including Fringe Salon, Prima Beauty Studio, the Castle Theater, Pizza Ranch, the Vrooman Mansion: Bed and Breakfast, and many more.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- McLean County Health Department reports 3,104 total COVID-19 cases
- Morton Unit School District overall sees drop in COVID-19 spread
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses