LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Charges have been filed against a Livingston County Jail inmate who authorities say solicited a murder for hire plot.
Sean Sullivan, 29, of Odell, was charged with the Class X felony with a mandatory penalty range of 15-30 years in prison. Sullivan was already in jail n lieu of a $250,000 bond on a separate felony case involving a charge of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault/Victim less than 13 years of age.
Sullivan remains in the custody of the Livingston County Jail and would need to post a total of $500,000 as bond. Sullivan is presumed innocent of the charges until proven guilty in court, according to a press release.
Sheriff Tony Childress said all parties involved in this case have been notified and there is no danger to the public at this time. Due to the nature of the case, the intended victims’ names will not be released.
- Woodford County EMA trains during Saturday simulation
- Black Band Distillery opens with retail sales, plans to open with limited indoor seating
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- Edwards girl raising money for charity with ‘Piper’s Perfect Pops’
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year