PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A couple of local restaurants/bars have reopened after temporarily closing for either precautionary cleaning or potential COVID-19 exposure.
Among the list of reopened businesses are:
- W.E. Sullivan’s Irish Pub and Fare — reopening Thursday, Aug. 13 at 4 p.m.
- Oliver’s in the Heights — reopening Friday, Aug 14 at 4 p.m.
- The Publik House — reopened Thursday, Aug. 6
- Olympia Sports Bar and Grill — reopened Sunday, Aug. 9
- Another human bone found along Illinois River in Peoria County
- Man pleads guilty to sex trafficking women in Central Illinois
- Tri-County update shows 49 new cases of COVID-19, another death
- Solar storm brings northern lights to mainland US. Here’s how to watch
- Stephen A. Douglas statue removed from Illinois Capitol lawn