BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — On Monday afternoon, an investigation resulted in the arrest of a Peoria Heights man who had just over half a pound of methamphetamine in his vehicle.
52-year-old Richard S. Bjorling was arrested by members of the Bloomington Police Department’s Vice and Street Crimes Unit without incident in his vehicle in the 1900 block of W. Market St. A search warrant was obtained for Bjorling’s vehicle resulting in police seizing around 232.5 grams or .51 pounds of methamphetamine.
Bjorling was charged with delivery of a controlled substance and possession of 200 or more grams methamphetamine/amphetamine.
Bjorling is being held at the McLean County Jail, though no bond information is available at the moment.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus