FLANAGAN, Ill. (WMBD) — The Livingston County Sheriff said a Minonk man has been arrested after a fight during a house party Tuesday night.
Sheriff Tony Childress said Thursday Bernardo Johnson, 24, was arrested and taken to the Livingston County Jail on a charge of Aggravated Battery.
Childress said deputies and detectives went to a home on Monroe Street in Flanagan, and learned that there was house party with 15 to 20 people in attendance. Sometime during that party, Childress said a fight occurred, and someone was stabbed with a knife.
A victim was treated for a stab wound at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria, and later released, Childress said. Johnson, meanwhile, is being held without bond in the Livingston County Jail, pending a formal court appearance.
- Purdue rallies to top Iowa 24-20 in West Lafayette
- IU gambles on 2-point conversion, tops No. 8 Penn State for upset in Bloomington
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Illinois sees record number of COVID cases Saturday
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep