PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A man is hospitalized after being stabbed in the head and arm Monday night in Peoria.
Peoria Police responded to the 1000 block of NE Monroe for reports of people fighting inside a residence at around 8:30 p.m. Upon arrival, police said they found a male victim with stab wounds. He was transported to a local hospital with serious injuries.
According to police, they do not have a suspect at this time.
- Local health department leaders say COVID-19 cases could increase after Fourth of July celebrations
- Kurt’s Korner for July 7, 2020: trick shots in a parking garage
- Morton School Board using parent input to create return-to-school plan
- Community members rally in front of Peoria Police Department to support law enforcement
- Pekin High School to host graduation ceremony