PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A man was hospitalized after being stabbed in the neck early Wednesday morning.
Peoria Police spokesperson Amy Dotson said officers arrived around 2:30 a.m. to the 600 block of N. Main on reports of a stabbing victim.
Dotson said the man’s injuries do not appear to be life-threatening, and he was taken to a local hospital.
The incident remains under investigation.
- ‘Not a pop-up’: 200 Sephora locations to open in Kohl’s stores in 2021
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs
- CIProud Workday | 12/1/20
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic