MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — McLean County Coroner Dr. Kathy Yoder released details about the victim of a motorcycle crash that happened Tuesday evening.
Yoder said 47-year-old Tonya S. Rohrs of Normal was the passenger on the motorcycle when it lost control and crashed. She said Rohrs died after sustaining head injuries. Rohrs was pronounced dead at 6:56 p.m. Tuesday night.
The incident is under investigation by the McLean County Coroner’s Office and the McLean County Sheriff’s Department.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus