BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — McLean County Board of health held a special meeting to review the Heart of Illinois reopening plan.
Board members had many questions and concerns about the possible plan to reopen McLean County.
The board decided not to make a recommendation at the meeting but asked Jessica McNight of the McLean County health department to write a recommendation to the county board about what resources the health department would need to implement the Heart of Illinois reopening plan.
Part of those recommendations included maintaining robust testing facilities, and dedicating more staff to contact tracing.
You can watch the full meeting here:
- Friends of Mona Ellison say the man accused of her murder is someone she helped out when he was homeless
- Miller Park Zoo will open all exhibits for the first time in almost a year
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- $31.5 million in Illinois adult-use cannabis revenue used for community building grants
- COVID-19 vaccine distributed to individuals in EP!C residential program