METAMORA, Ill. (WMBD) — The school board for Metamora Grade School met tonight deciding to move all classes online.
But the board also voted that sports will go on as planned. That means students will not return to the classroom in person, but athletes will continue practice as scheduled.
The board voted on having students switch to a remote learning environment for nine weeks.
After the nine weeks, the board would re-consider starting class in person.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus