TOWANDA, Ill. (WMBD) — Towanda fire crews battled a fire that broke out inside the Precision Tooling Group Monday afternoon.
Towanda Fire Chief Brett Lueschen said they received the call for a structure fire in a commercial building around 11:15 a.m.
Lueschen said they received aid from other local fire departments including, Bloomington, Normal, Hudson, and Lexington.
The fire was extinguished in about two and a half hours. There were no injuries.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- TBT Highlights Big Basketball Week in Peoria
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Heartland Health Services host event giving out 200 backpacks, school supplies
- Certain severe thunderstorm warnings will become wireless emergency alerts
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM