TOWANDA, Ill. (WMBD) — Towanda fire crews battled a fire that broke out inside the Precision Tooling Group Monday afternoon.
Towanda Fire Chief Brett Lueschen said they received the call for a structure fire in a commercial building around 11:15 a.m.
Lueschen said they received aid from other local fire departments including, Bloomington, Normal, Hudson, and Lexington.
The fire was extinguished in about two and a half hours. There were no injuries.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus