BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Miller Park Zoo opened a window to its new concession stand on Thursday, July 16.
The menu is offering the same items it offered before the pandemic. They are not refilling souvenir cups but instead giving large sodas for $1 if you show your souvenir cup. Seating is still available just outside of the concession stand.
The concession stand joined the Zootique and the outside portion of the zoo which have already opened.
The zoo also made a one-way path throughout the zoo to help patrons stay socially distant. Masks are required for customers who are three-years-old and over.
This story was written by WMBD intern Damon Breitbarth
- Bags of trash filled with glass, plastics, cans taken out of the Illinois River by nearly 50 volunteers
- All Elite Wrestling, Special Olympics Illinois go head to head in RocketLeague
- ‘Let us Play’: Local players and coaches head to Springfield for rally, hoping Governor allows fall sports
- High School Roundup For September 19, 2020
- Area Sports Advocates Rally, Saying “Let Us Play”