NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — A woman who has been missing for almost three months has been found dead in southern Illinois.
The Illinois State Police said eighteen-year-old Haley Marie Decker was reported missing in Normal on Jan. 22. ISP found Decker’s body on March 26 in rural Pulaski County.
Police said her death has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information regarding her death is urged to call ISP Zone 7 at 678-542-2171.
- Nearly 65 percent of Tri-County COVID-19 cases recovered
- Grants to help historic preservation groups hurt by pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- Cause of early morning apartment fire under investigation
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal strengthens to tropical storm, watches in effect for parts of Gulf Coast