FULTON COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Two drive through testing clinics will be coming to Fulton County in November.
On Monday, Nov. 2, a mobile testing clinic will be set up at Canton High School, 1001 North Main Street, in Canton, form 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
A second mobile testing clinic wil be set up in Lewiston on Tuesday, Nov. 3 at Fulton County Farm Bureau 15411 North IL 100 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Both clinics will be free to the public and a simple nasal swab will be used. The patient will be called with the results within four to seven days.
Anyone under 18-years-old must have a parent or guardian with them. Symptoms are not required to be tested.
- College Hoops Roundup For Jan. 16, 2021
- ISU board of trustees search for next President, give Dietz a bonus
- East Peoria Firefighters train, prepare for ice rescues
- McLean County Health Department officials say COVID-19 vaccine clinics are booked for the next two weeks
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander