BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — A 25-year-old Bloomington man is currently behind bars after approximately 31.4 grams of crack cocaine, approximately 52 grams of suspected methamphetamine, one loaded AK-47 semi-automatic rifle and an undisclosed amount of cash were discovered.
Early Thursday morning the Bloomington Police Department’s Special Weapons and Tactics
Team (SWAT) and Vice Unit executed a search warrant in the 800 block of W. Market Street as a result of a drug investigation.
Damoni C. Good, 25, of Bloomington, was arrested for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance and unlawful use of a weapon – felon possessing a firearm.
Good was transported to the McLean County Jail where no bond information is available at this time.
- McLean County reports 120,125 total doses of vaccine administered, 42 COVID-19 hospitalizations
- NASA launch from Virginia could produce brief green and violet auroras visible from the eastern US
- Violations of ICE detention standards found at Illinois jail
- Three men killed in black powder explosion in LaSalle County
- ‘We still have a long way to go’: Biden address April jobs report as hiring slows