MORTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Morton School District leaders confirmed Monday that Erin Kemp, a business teacher at Morton High School resigned last Thursday.
Kemp submitted her resignation following an investigation by the school district into a possible inappropriate relationship between Kemp and a student. School representatives reported the matter to the Department of Children and Family Services and local law enforcement.
School adminsitators are directing all questions to Morton Police.
- How will Illinois residents be affected if Roe v. Wade is reversed?
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- The Kool-Aid Man is crashing some houses for a “reverse Trick-or-Treat” this Halloween