McLean County, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reports 88 total confirmed cases in the area.
Saturday, the department released numbers showing of those 88 cases, 76 have recovered. One person is currently hospitalized and eight people are at home isolating.
No deaths are being reported, keeping the total at three.
- Prep Basketball Roundup for March 6, 2021
- Shootin’ the Breeze with Your Local Weather Authority Episode 3 Reference Page
- Parents, community members raise money to install water bottle filling stations in Peoria Public Schools
- Maple Syrup season is here: Camp Wokanda starts the bottling process
- Peorians enjoy warm weather, sunshine on Grandview Drive