McLean County, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reports 88 total confirmed cases in the area.
Saturday, the department released numbers showing of those 88 cases, 76 have recovered. One person is currently hospitalized and eight people are at home isolating.
No deaths are being reported, keeping the total at three.
- Caterpillar sees modest improvement in third-quarter 2020 sales and revenue
- Bloomington names first Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
- Update: More students with Morton School District will quarantine
- Misleading attack ad omits relevant context, stretches truth to suggest ‘political insiders’ won PPP loans
- Pekin holds a public hearing for the proposed Business development district