PEORIA, Ill (WMBD) — A new Mexican restaurant will soon be coming to the Shoppes at Grand Prairie in Peoria.
Panchero’s Mexican Grill is expected to be open by April 2021.
The company’s motto is ‘burritos better built.’ The business serves burritos, burrito bowls, quesadillas, and more.
Construction for the restaurant is now underway across from Steak and Shake.
The franchise has about 70 restaurants across 12 states.
The first location was in Iowa City, Iowa back in 1992.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B