NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Normal police officers are asking for the public’s help in identifying three people that broke into a cannabis dispensary on Monday, June 1.
In the video released by the Normal Police Department (NPD), the suspects can be seen entering the building of Beyond/Hello Normal Cannabis Dispensary after one of them kicked in a vulnerable part of the building. The suspects look for valuable goods before exiting the premises promptly.
Though the video says the incident took place in July, NPD confirmed it as a typo.
Those with information about the suspects are encouraged to contact Detective Jason Hollenkamp with any information at email@example.com or 309-454-9730. When calling/emailing, reference case number 202006292.
- McLean County authorities investigate a reported road rage shooting
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- East Peoria Golfer David Perkins Invited To Elite Practice Group
- “It’s a tragedy”; Local bars take financial hit on Blackout Wednesday under state’s restrictions
- Riley’s Vegan Sweets and Eats offers Thanksgiving alternative