NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — The Normal Police Department is requesting the public’s help in locating a suspect of credit card fraud.
Police said the images were not of the highest quality, but they hope the photo of the vehicle could help residents identify the suspect.
Those with information on the suspect can contact detective Wolters by calling 309-433-3415 or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus