NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Normal police are asking residents for help in locating a female who brought concrete chunks that were thrown at police during the Target looting that occurred in June.
Police said the female suspect in the video distributed slabs of concrete that were thrown at officers and squad cars as the looting happened. The video shows that the suspect also stole merchandise from the store.
Anyone with information leading to the arrest of the suspect is asked to contact Normal Police Department Detective Darren Wolters at 309-433-3415 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Those that wish to remain anonymous while reporting information can call McLean County Crime Stoppers at 309-828-1111. NPD said if your information leads to the arrest and indictment of the suspect, you may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests