NORWOOD, Ill. (WMBD) — Multiple fire companies were dispatched to a house fire in Peoria County Friday morning.
Just around 8:00 a.m., Limestone, Bartonville, West Peoria, Logan-Trivoli, and Peoria Heights all responded to 2105 N. Willow St. in Norwood.
Red Cross has been called to the scene for assistance.
WMBD/WYZZ has a crew on scene.
This story will be updated when more information is available.
- ISU board of trustees search for next President, give Dietz a bonus
- East Peoria Firefighters train, prepare for ice rescues
- McLean County Health Department officials say COVID-19 vaccine clinics are booked for the next two weeks
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- The 45th Annual MLK Awards celebrated community leaders virtually