SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WCIA) — The Sangamon County Coroner has identified the third victim killed in the Bunn-O-Matic shooting.
54-year-old Marsha Strumpher died at St. John’s Hospital Saturday afternoon as a result of multiple gunshot wounds. She was taken to the hospital in critical condition after the shooting on Friday.
Strumpher’s death is being investigated by the Springfield Police Department and the Sangamon County Coroner’s Office.
Christopher Aumiller, 25, of Springfield, and William “Bill” Gibbons, 61, of Springfield, were both pronounced dead at the scene.
- Elmwood Seniors Make College Announcements
- Health officials concerned central Illinois will see COVID-19 spike after large weekend gathering
- Kurt’s Korner for Aug. 3, 2020: Three homers? Must be the ice cream
- Peoria Heights Assistant Fire Chief dies at 84
- Men’s Wearhouse files for bankruptcy