MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — One person is dead after a tractor-trailer and a SUV collided on Route 24 in McLean County Thursday evening.
According to the McLean County Coroner Dr. Kathy Yoder, she received notification of death around 5:06 p.m. at the intersection of North 3050 East Rd. in Chenoa Illinois.
Yoder said the driver of the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene. The name of the deceased is currently being withheld.
This incident is being investigated by the Illinois State Police and the McLean County Coroner’s Office.
- High School Basketball Recap for March 3, 2021
- Prep Football Officially Start Spring Season with Practice
- House passes George Floyd policing bill, which would ban chokeholds
- Emergency crews are responding to a Fire at Bernie’s Automotive Repair Center in Pontiac
- Democrats elect Rep. Robin Kelly to run state party operation