PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD)– A man was injured during a shooting on the 2600 block of Wardcliffe Drive Tuesday.
According to Peoria Police Public Information Officer Amy Dotson, the shooting happened around 11:20 p.m. The victim was transported to the hospital with a gunshot wound in the area of his neck and shoulder.
He is currently in critical condition.
No information on a suspect is available at this time.
- Peoria mayor, police respond to overnight rebellion throughout city
- Man arrested in hit and run after Bloomington protest
- Peoria NAACP president responds to overnight violence, vandalism throughout the city
- Bremer Jewelry assesses attempted break-in, adding additional security
- Peoria Zoo broken into, donkeys released but safely returned