EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Par-A-Dice Casino in East Peoria closes at 11 p.m. Thursday night and won’t re-open under the state’s latest mitigation restrictions.
A spokesperson for Boyd Gaming, the owner of Par-A-Dice, says the closure affects all operations, including the casino, restaurants, and hotel.
There are no furloughs at this time. Employees will continue to receive regular pay and benefits through the end of the year, if necessary.
There’s no anticipated reopening date.
- Local health officials monitoring COVID-19 for the holidays, enforcing mitigations
- Pekin Fire Department gifts bike to long-time Kroger employee
- Courthouses navigate COVID-19, most court hearings going remote
- McLean County man starts fundraiser to help local veterans overseas
- Midwest Food Bank needs your help combating food security