EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Par-A-Dice Casino in East Peoria closes at 11 p.m. Thursday night and won’t re-open under the state’s latest mitigation restrictions.
A spokesperson for Boyd Gaming, the owner of Par-A-Dice, says the closure affects all operations, including the casino, restaurants, and hotel.
There are no furloughs at this time. Employees will continue to receive regular pay and benefits through the end of the year, if necessary.
There’s no anticipated reopening date.
- Alleged teen shooters at Peoria gas station indicted on murder charges
- Senate committee debates federal paid leave policies
- Deadline to apply for vacant Peoria City Council seat approaching
- Tri-county report shows 4 deaths, 47 additional cases of COVID-19
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $475 million, drawing tonight