PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) – Par-A-Dice Casino will soon welcome back customers.
The casino is expecting to open to the public again on Saturday, January 16th at 8 A.M.
This is pending final regulatory approval.
The casino’s ownership Boyd Gaming says following re-opening Par-A-Dice will operate until 11 P.M. daily.
In addition to reduced capacity, some amenities will be limited:
- Tin Lizard Bar & Grill: Open daily from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for patio dining; reservations through Open Table are required. To-go and curbside pick-up orders are also available from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. by calling (309) 694-5823. Indoor dining will remain temporarily closed
- Nelson’s Deli: Open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Boyd Steakhouse: Remains temporarily closed
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Open Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The following safety guidelines will be in place:
- Mandatory face coverings for all team members and customers
- Guest and team member health screenings will be conducted upon arrival
- Social distancing requirements and capacity restrictions across all customer and team member areas, including casino floors and restaurants
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of all high-touch surfaces, including door handles, gaming machines, table games, handrails, and elevator buttons
- Increased placement of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our properties
- Required training for all team members on our safety protocols
The casino has been closed since November 19th of 2020 under Tier 3 mitigations.
- Area Sports Roundup for April 10, 2021
- Girl Scouts host a glam event, allowing girls to pick out free dresses this spring
- Save Our Stadium 5K raises money to protect Peoria landmark
- Volunteers plant nearly 5,000 trees near Lexington
- Northwoods Community Church men’s ministry hosts free oil change event for single moms and widows