PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Illinois American Water announced that it will be closing part of NE Adams St. for a water service replacement.
According to Illinois American Water Office Associate Christina Kelly, the inside lanes of NE Adams St. will be closed beginning Thursday between Tracy St. and Phelps St.
The closure will allow Illinois American Water to make necessary repairs.
Illinois American Water said it plans to restore all excavated areas as soon as repairs are done.
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- WATCH LIVE: Pritzker, Ezike give COVID-19 update
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- South Side Mission forced to close New Promise Center Shelter
- Wildlife Prairie Park hosting outdoor scavenger hunt for families on Thanksgiving