PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — Pekin High School seniors are invited to celebrate at a graduation ceremony.
The high school posted on Facebook earlier Tuesday that a 2020 graduation is going to happen in person. It will be held at the Memorial Stadium on July 24 at 7 p.m. The Facebook post also states parents and students will be receiving an email with more information.
WMBD contacted the superintendent to find out how the ceremony will work with Phase 4 guidelines but have not heard back.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- East Peoria City Council votes to keep base level property tax the same
- Man who allegedly shot at plainclothes Peoria Police officer indicted
- Bradley Hammers Judson in Home Opener Tuesday, 105-32
- 29-year-old indicted for Peoria homicide