PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — Pekin High School seniors are invited to celebrate at a graduation ceremony.
The high school posted on Facebook earlier Tuesday that a 2020 graduation is going to happen in person. It will be held at the Memorial Stadium on July 24 at 7 p.m. The Facebook post also states parents and students will be receiving an email with more information.
WMBD contacted the superintendent to find out how the ceremony will work with Phase 4 guidelines but have not heard back.
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests